Monday, July 4, 2011
10AM – 3 PM
Visit the Old School House next to the Cheese Factory at the Coolidge Historic Site, RT 100A Plymouth, VT
The Plymouth Historical Society is hosting:
- Oral histories from current Plymouth residents on the hour (except noon)
- Displays of historical artifacts, photos, books and documents and videos
Take home a memory of this special occasion with unique souvenirs!
- Made in USA water bottles with the commemorative logo
- SPECIAL Commemorative Cancellation from the Plymouth Post Office!
- Magnets, fans, postcards and more