Submitted by the Plymouth Cemetery Commission
The Plymouth Cemetery Commission members would like to thank all the volunteers that worked on the Plymouth Notch Cemetery project for your very generous donation of time and labor. we greatly appreciate the cooperation we received in completing the project in a timely fashion and keeping everything within our budget. We were quoted $60,000+ to do the project and we completed it for less than $15,000.
A tremendous recognition goes to the following:
* Larry Lynds for developing a project plan, countless hours of work and for use of his tractor;
* “Mackie” Putnam for operating the rental bulldozer in excess of 160 hours;
* Mike Lynds for use of his large excavator, small excavator and tractor with mulcher;
* Robert Lambert for help with the grading, mulching and use of his ATV;
* Kris Lynds for helping with mulching;
* Fred Yale for driving the mulching tractor;
* “Webbie” Putnam for driving the mulching tractor;
* Joe Rebideau for use of his tractor and York rake;
* Mosher Excavation for transporting equipment;
* Andy Crossman for countless hours on project doing various jobs;
* Tom Brown for countless hours on project doing various jobs;
* Roy Pierson for his support and guidance.
We would also like to thank the Select Board and the Town Clerks Office for all of their support.
Plymouth Cemetery Commission
August 4, 2011