From Sandie Small, Selectboard Assistant
- Flood mitigation buyouts– the Sue Mordecai property transfer closed this month and the Pingree and Thistle properties will close soon.
- A safety monitoring system (smoke, fire, CO, and propane) has been purchased for the Town hall. This should be installed this spring.
- A public hearing will be held in May on petitions to change the status of several Town roads. Watch for the warning!!
- The Town hopes to find a grant for a foot bridge across the river on Library Road: hopefully for completion this year.
- A Town work group will be established to evaluate and coordinate revitalization of property along Rt 100 in Plymouth Union. Watch the Plymouth Press for contact information.
- Sandie Small has been hired as the Selectboard Assistant. Please contact her for Selectboard issues or to be put on the Agenda.
- The Selectboard meets the 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month at 6:00 PM, unless a special meeting is called.
- The Selectboard will attempt to publish on the Plymouth website and in the Plymouth Press quarterly updates on Selectboard actions.
- Any comments or questions please contact Ralph, Andy, Russ, or Sandie.