Reprinted with permission from The Vermont Standard
Writing this on Monday, the sun is beginning to shine and cause sparkles on the new-fallen four inches of snow. It is winter and so important to see the beauty rather than the momentary inconveniences. I think I could have made it down my driveway with my trusty Subaru, but my plow guy is here already!
I wanted to alert folks to the delightful performance of the Nutcracker in which Ayla Price of Dublin Rd was the Dew Drop Fairy in the Dance Factory of Springfield performance. You can watch it on Okemo Valley TV.
A new year and I imagine we are all speculating about what it will hold. On a day like today, it seems easy to be optimistic. I was helping my youngest grandson with a homework assignment and came across this pun – When you dream in color, is it a pigment of your imagination? Wishing you colorful dreams for 2021 and that they all come true.
More property transfers:
1) 81 Harrier Way $520,000 Robert and Judith Zimpfer to Mario, Matthew, Nicholas, and Paul LaRosa
2) Dix Hill Rd. 11.25 Acres $55,000 Nancy Coe McLane to Robert and Barbara Bessette
3) 81 Goshawk Dr $512,000 Maurice and Robin DeFina and Lawrence DeAntonio to Terrence and Leanne Dunn
4) 101 Birch Landing # 9 $340,000 John and Linda Bermingham to Timothy and Erin Colleran
5) Route 100 1.5 Acres $16,500 Justina Pingree and Roland Sinotte to Alan and Karla Bradis
6) 84 Dillon Rd $200,000 Peter and Sandra Mollica to Mitchell Rae and Joel Quinones
7) 894 Scout Camp Rd $554,900 Estate of Thompson Eddy to Paul and Jesse Glynn
8) 790 Grand View Lodge Rd $285,000 Mark Bredice to ABC Homes, LLC
9) 553 Echo View Dr. 3.10 Acres $112,000 Michael Bentley to Erik and Annamaria Forselius
10) 388 Snowy Owl Ln. $785,000 Robert and Carol Stohrer to John Ruiz
11) Dam Road 1.5 Acres $45,000 Kevin Chu to Charles Duffy and Marta Flanagan